Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 1 - 18 months!




Mia turned 18 months today. I don't know where the time has gone but the terrible 2's are already rearing their ugly head. She is still my sweet little Mia but now with a little sassiness to her - Mia "the Diva". She grew a whopping 3.5 inches and went from the 28th percentile to the 78th percentile for height. She gained a pound so she is in the 25th percentile for weight. I think every calorie must have been going to her height. She is talking more. She can actually repeat a lot of words when I ask her to but she doesn't do it unless prompted which is probably because Tyler talks for her most (read: all) of the time. Her favorite animal noise is the Snake - "Hiss sound" and she loves to dance especially to the Flighty Fairy in the Backyardigans Mighty Knights. She still loves Dora, especially Swiper. I weaned her off the bottle today. Surprisingly no issues at all. She loves to dress up and wear jewelry. She loves loves shoes of all kinds. She still sounds like a newborn baby when she cries at night. She loves toothbrushes and still loves her stethescopes. She is a voracious reader and an incredible climber. The picture of her in the sink is actually where I found her this week when I realized it was just a little too quiet.
Happy Birthday my sweeet beautiful Mia Grace!


(very random thoughts.. just my way of making sure I remember it all because it is going by too fast.)

No comments: