Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 12




My mom has been in town this week and today she was the helper in Tyler's class. She read a Clifford's Valentine's Day book, helped with their party and served the cupcakes we made yesterday. Mia and I came for the last part of the party because I had to grocery shop and decided to take her with me. I had such a scary incident. I got out of the car carrying Mia and unexpectedly slipped on black ice and Mia came out of my arms and hit her head on the ground and landed hard on my knee. Mia was fine but it was hard to tell at first because it was so shocking to her. I literally almost threw up because I thought for sure she was badly hurt. I will never forget that horrible sick feeling as long as I live.. Anyway, after we recovered and I stopped shaking, we went to Tyler's party and joined in the festivities. Mia is an old-pro at preschool since we have helped out before and she actually thinks she is a preschooler so it works out well

No comments: