Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day



Since, I have done my fair share of shopping for myself these last few weeks, I told Mike no gifts for Mothers Day. My sweetie still got me flowers. I have my two beautiful, healthy children and that is all I need! We went this morning and say Candace Cameron speak at church (she used to be DJ Tanner on Full House). She was a great speaker. Came home and didn't work (first day in probably 5 months) and took a 2 hour nap. It was my favorite part of Mother's Day. Went out to dinner with Mike's mom and dad to a cute little Italian resturant, had a few cosmos and a wonderful dish of fattening pasta. the only part missing was spending Mother's Day with my Mom and Grandma. I miss them terribly on holidays.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOMS IN MY LIFE!!


No comments: