Monday, December 21, 2009

Bella 7 months old

Miss Bella had a busy month. She got spayed and trained on her new electric fence. She now has an acre and a half to run, fetch and play in the snow. This is her kind of weather, snow of the ground and sub-zero windchills. She doesn't mind in the least.

I actually had to go pick up Mike in a snowstorm the other night with two kids fresh out of the bathtub and in pjamas, winter coats and boots and I kept thinking to myself, if we run into a ditch we are going to die. So quick thinker that I am, I loaded Bella into the car to keep us warm if something happened to us. How terrible is that? But it is another good use for her.. She really is our sweet girl and I am so glad we got her. Now tell me, would you break into a garage or house with this girl sitting on the porch? Yeah, I didn't think so...




No comments: