Monday, December 21, 2009

Ice Skating - November

One day, out of the blue, Tyler let me know he liked to play ice hockey. Ok, I said, well let's go try it out. He went to the rink, got all the equipment on, fell like 500 times, got off the ice and told me it was the most fun he had ever had. So he is now taking Tot Pucks twice a week and is doing really well. The great thing about being four is you don't get embarassed when you fall and you are so close to the ground it doesn't hurt. It's so fun to watch him and he gets such a good workout. Now the only issue is that Mia is ready to learn. When Mike puts Tyler's skates on, she sits down on the bench and says, "my turn." We are going to let her try it during open skate and see if she is ready. Our friends in Canada start their kids at 2 so she may be able to do it. Mike and I are going to have to go practice to keep up with them...



No comments: