Sunday, January 27, 2013

Meal Plan January 27 - February 1

I need to get really organized with our meals because we have so many after school activities right now. I am hoping that I can start posting them on the blog and then pull up the blog at dinnertime and have the recipe ready to go. It will also allow me to look back and get ideas when I am searching for meals everyone liked. Maybe I will go back after I have made some of these new recipes and put in a rating so I can remember if we liked it or not.

Sunday, January 27
Chicken Pot Pie

Monday, January 28
Slow Cooker Beef and Barley Soup

Tuesday, January 29
Leftovers

Wednesday, January 30
Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Kale

Thursday, January 31
Cheddar Jack Bacon Chicken, Brown Rice and Broccoli

Friday, February 1
Caputo's Pizza

No comments: