Thursday, January 22, 2009

December 31




We took the kids to Legoland today which was kind of crazy. Lots of kids all very wound up from the holidays and the cold weather. The Lego creations were unbelievable and inspiring. We momentarily lost Tyler in the playland (when I say "we" I mean Mike but it was his turn since I lost him in when I was in Arizona at a playland). It was a low-key New Years Eve, we went to dinner and were in bed by 10 pm (when I say "we" I mean me, Mike stayed up by himself). A couple days later, I went downtown for the weekend with my sister-in-law for some shopping, eating, drinking and lots of girl-time. Mike stayed at home with the kids for the first time and made it through in one piece. And now, the very boring part of the year begins, no holidays and cold, dark weather for the next few months. I forsee a trip to Arizona in the near future.

No comments: