Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 19





Today was the second day Mia ate rice cereal. She has been showing so much interest in food that I was beginning to feel like I was depriving her. So yesterday I decided to give her some cereal and see what she thought. She took three huge bites like she had been eating forever and then proceeded to stick out her bottom lip and burst into tears. I have no idea what that was about but I think she was tired. Today, she ate the whole bowl. In the beginning with Tyler, it took a couple of days for him to get the hang of it but Mia knew how to eat immediately and seems to enjoy the boring rice cereal. In what I can only call a pure "blond" moment. I left the kids with Mike while I went shopping this weekend and asked him to give Mia her cereal when she woke up and he says to me, "So do you just give her cheerios with a little milk?" He was dead serious...

No comments: