Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Last night I created a Valentine's Day scavenger hunt for Tyler. I cut out paper hearts with clues on them and hid them all around the house. Tyler is really into hide-and-seek so I thought he would enjoy figuring out the clues and finding his gift. Since Tyler and Mia BOTH decided to give us an early wake-up call today - 5:15 am to be exact we got to do our scavenger hunt quite early in the morning. Tyler had fun and thinks we should do one everyday now. The clues eventually led him to the clothes dryer where he was rewarded with a new puzzle and Curious George Bubble bath. Mia was mostly captivated with the red tissue paper in her goody bag.








Here is my little determined-to-do-whatever-her-brother-does baby eating her first cereal bar. We were making brownies for a friend of mine yesterday and she threw an absolute fit when I let Tyler lick the spoon and wouldn't let her. Today, she saw Tyler eating a cereal bar and I decided to let her try it and she ate the entire bar.

No comments: