Thursday, September 11, 2008

More September 9




So Tyler's big surprise was a fish bowl and three fish - a very big boy gift for our big preschooler. Tyler named the fish, "Dora, Diego, and Arizona Grammy." The following day we had a scary moment. I was bathing Mia and I should have known that it was much too quiet and all of a sudden, Tyler comes in cupping something in his hands and says, "I caught one." Well, he caught Arizona grammy. I said, "Tyler put him back in the bowl!" So we carried a naked Mia covered with lotion to Tyler's room and he quickly put the fish back in the bowl and I said, "Tyler, where is the orange fish. Where is Dora?" and he calmly said, "Behind the nightstand." and he was telling the truth. I pulled out his nightstand and there was Dora flapping around. I was covered in steriods and creams so I grabbed a towel and put Dora back in the bowl and everyone seems fine. Let's just hope these are a"hardy" variety of fish. They are getting a little too much food but we are trying to keep that in check and I am trying to keep the cats out of Tyler's room because they think the fish are as exciting as Tyler does. Ah, another new adventure in the Posch house...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I swear I almost wet myself reading this...too funny!