Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 20

Apple Picking!

We took the kids to an orchard where you can pick your own apples. It was fun but oh so tempting to eat the apples (even for me and Mike). Tyler kept saying, "Just one bite Mommy." And I was trying to explain to him that one bite or twenty bites. It didn't really make a difference. So a couple of apples got "tasted" and a couple got thrown on the ground but we were paying so much for these darn apples, I think the orchard assumed that this must happen with little ones. Tyler got to go on his first pony ride. The pony's name was Wyatt just like Aunt Lori's doberman so it was even more special. Tyler's facial expressions are classic Tyler. The other day I came home from getting my hair cut and I said, "Were you good for Daddy?" He thought for a moment and then replied, "I was a little bit good and a little bit bad." He then when on and accounted for his good behaviors, "helping Daddy with Mia" and his bad, "pushing Mia down and taking her toy." You have to admire his honesty...




Otherwise we have been very good just very busy with our new schedule. Tyler loves school and talks about it non-stop. I am working a lot and the kids are busy with school and playdates and we are getting ready to leave for another trip in two weeks so it's just hectic and busy and everyone has a bad cold. Tyler came home from school, laid down on the wood floor and fell asleep. That is actually what I felt like doing. Some day there will time for rest - right?!

No comments: