Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 8



We are already for Tyler's first day of preschool tomorrow. This picture is the one we took for Tyler's cubby at school, where he will store his coat, backpack and boots (don't even want to think about that now). We got a Diego backpack that he picked out a month ago and took for a test drive to North Carolina. It rolls on wheels or can be a backpack. Tyler prefers the wheels and he often runs around the house with the backpack in tow. I give it about 2 months before we need to purchase backpack number 2. Anyway, the backpack is ready and has Tyler's teddy bear in it for their September theme and his picture. When I explained to Ty that I wouldn't be staying with him tomorrow, he said, "Well how I am going to get there? I can't drive yet"

No comments: