Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 10th and 11th

It's been a busy week of enjoying the warm temperatures and sunshine in Arizona. We spent one afternoon with my friend Sarah and her kids, Tyler and Emma and I forgot my camera! I wish I had it because her Tyler and my Tyler are the same age and perfect playmates for each other. They both love trains, football, baseball and pretty much every outdoor activity that involves chasing, climbing, running, jumping, falling and tackling. Sarah and I agree that if we lived closer we would just let them loose together everyday and they could tire each other out and we could sit on the porch drinking mojitos...
Here is Tyler trying on one of my mom's wigs. He is always checking Grammy's hair to see if she has one on.



My dad, Tyler and I went to the Phoenix Zoo on Friday while Grammy stayed home and watched Mia. This zoo is awesome for kids. There are trails everywhere and Tyler saw every animal he was looking for AND got to ride the carousel. His favorite - the giraffes. You can get so close to them you feel like you are on a safari.

No comments: