Friday, January 25, 2008

January 17th - 21st

Daddy is here!

Mike arrived in Arizona today leaving subzero temperatures in Chicago and landing mid-day in sunny warm Phoenix. First thing Tyler did was take Mike to one of the many parks we have visiting. It was a long two weeks without daddy and Tyler is pretty much stuck to Mike like glue.
Friday, Mike and I left the kids with my parents and went down to Tucson for a night away. I highly recommend Loews Ventana Canyon if you are ever visiting Tucson. We had wonderful massages and the best dinner we have ever had at the Ventana Room. My parents didn't have quite the same amount of relaxation time. Little Mia bawled for about 4 hours straight that evening and my mom is like the baby whisperer so I now believe Mike that she really is inconsolable without me at night. Tyler kept my parents busy and is enamored with Grammy's cell phone that plays clips of Dora and Diego and will spend countless hours playing with it.
On Sunday, we took Tyler to Rawhide, an old western town at one of the resorts. He got to ride another train and go to a petting zoo - nirvana for Tyler...






No comments: