Monday, April 7, 2008

April 5

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!





Anyone who lives in the Midwest will tell you this has literally been one of the snowiest, coldest winters ever (and I have not gone soft from living in Arizona) this really has been a horrible winter and before today we had no glimpses of spring. Finally, a beautiful day in the sixties and sunny. It was like the whole city came out of hibernation. We went over to Lori's house to let the kids play and wish Eric happy birthday. This is Wyatt and Ellie playing. They look very vicious in this picture but they are the sweetest, most laid back dogs. For some reason, Tyler calls them both Tasha (which is my parents' dog's name). He will say to them, "Down Tasha. Bye Tasha. No Tasha!" But it's odd because when we are home he will tell me, "Wyatt and Ellie are my friends."


Tyler was playing on the computer today and something was not working right so I told him to wait for me and I would come over and help and he says to me, "Don't worry Mom. Trust me. I know what I am doing." A little while later he was looking for one of his toys and he couldn't find it anywhere so he says to, "I can't find it anywhere. It must be in Mia's mouth." He then goes over and begins to open her mouth and look around for the missing toy.


I asked him the other day how old he was going to be on his birthday and he told me, "Ty is going to be three." A few minutes later he came over to me and said, "I don't want to be three. I want to stay with you and daddy." Apparently he thinks we are already going to kick him out of the house. I told him not to worry, we would give him a free ride for a couple more years, at least until he is done with preschool, before we kick him out.

No comments: