Sunday, November 30, 2008

November 27

We had a splendid Thanksgiving. Way too much food as always but so relaxing and fun. It started off with blueberry martinis tmy sister in law made that were out of this world. This was the first Thanksgiving that I didn't scarf down my food with a restless child on my lap. Now that is not to say that Tyler and Mia sat patiently through dinner. They ate for about 5 minutes and then I plopped them down in the family room to watch Dora Saves the Snow Princess and they sat there like little angels. It's great how well Chase and Carly take care of the kids. It's definitely advantageous that they are older than Tyler and Mia. Tyler and Mia were quite the dancers to Guitar Hero which is good since Mike purchased an electric guitar this week. This is his new hobby or mid-life crisis. We are not sure yet. But there will definitely be a lot of opportunites for dancing while daddy "jams". When asked what he is was thankful my sweet Tyler answered, "my mommy, my daddy and my Mia." I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy and happy kids and my wonderful husband. Below is a picture of Mia with some of Carly's "bling" on. Mia adores all "big-girl" stuff especially shiny jewelry that she can drape around her neck. The dog is Wyatt. The sweetest "Scooby" you will ever meet. My SIL and BIL rescued him less than a year ago. He was living in a forest preserve and was so skinny. He is most laid back lovable dog you will ever meet.













No comments: