Monday, November 3, 2008

October 28





Tonight, Tyler and Mommy had a special date night. Daddy came home from work at 6pm and Tyler and I went to see Veggie Tales Live at a local church. It was exciting for Tyler although he had no idea who the Veggie Tales were and because he got to go out while it was "so dark out" and stay out until 9 pm and I sure it was also very special because Mia had to stay home and he got to go out. It was a great show. It was funny, interactive and they sang some great songs. Tyler keeps asking if we are going to go and see them again tomorrow night. I just have to say that if someone told me a year ago that I would be able to do these fun things with Tyler and he would behave and be able to sit still at 8pm. I would say, "It's never going to happen." It's just so wonderful to be able to do these things withy my sweet boy and have such a great time without having to worry every second if he is going to have a meltdown. I LOVE AGE 3!!

No comments: