Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 14











Today was Tyler's Sunday School Program. It was kind of interesting to say the least. We almost didn't go because we missed church and I didn't think Tyler knew his songs. But as always my children suprise me and Tyler stole the show - literally. The first song you could barely hear any singing and then all of a sudden Tyler began to scream the songs. The little girls next to him were just staring in disbelief and a packed church with maybe 200 people was laughing hysterically. Apparently Tyler did know his songs and his teachers must have known he would sing loudly because they put him center stage. It was so funny we didn't even get any pictures because we were just staring with our mouths hanging open but we do have a hysterical video that I need to post. People were coming up to us saying, "I think he is going to be on American Idol." Oh my sweet Tyler..




No comments: