Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6

We have a wonderful local library and today they had a FREE make your own gingerbread house class. I took Tyler and we had a blast although our house didn't hold up so well on the car ride home. You can see the utter focus and concentration he has in these photos. He didn't even eat the candy which was my biggest fear. I think it was because he was one of the youngest kids and he wanted to be like the big kids. Whatever the reason, I was very proud of him.






A funny Tyler moment. He was setting up his animals in the family room and Godzilla, as we like to call her, was knocking them down and Tyler says to her, "Mia you are doing that on purpose. You get to time out right now or you are in big trouble!!!!" Hmm. I wonder who he heard that from..

No comments: