Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 3




We had our first real snowfall today. Actually, I guess it has snowed a couple of times so I should say today was the first day it was a bearable temperature. Since Mia and Ty napped so poorly today we had plenty of time to play outside in the snow. Mia looks so darn cute in her snowsuit - my little Eskimo baby. The funniest part was when Tyler says to me, "Mommy, Mia is walking around in her sock." Her boot got stuck in the snow but there was no way she was going to tell me and face having to go inside so she was simply hobbling around in one boot and one sock - outside in the freezing cold snow.

Tyler knows all the Christmas carols this year. His favorites - Jingle Bells, O Christmas Tree, Rudolph, Guess Who's Coming to Town. We can drive around for hours looking at lights and listening to Christmas music. It's actually not a bad way to spend 4-5pm.

No comments: