Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 5

The ingenuity of a two-year old
I continue to be amazed at how quickly Tyler can get into mischief. Today, I was upstairs dressing Mia and Tyler yells us to me, "Mommy, I just washed my hair!" He comes bounding into the room and there are gobs of soap in his hair and water running down this face.

Me: "Tyler, what did you put in your hair?!"

Tyler: "I'll show you mommy."

I follow him down the steps and into the powder room, where the water is still running and the hand soap (with almond oil in it) is dripping onto the counter.

Tyler: "See Mommy, I washed my hair by myself!"

Me: "Tyler this soap is for washing our hands not our hair. This soap will get in your eyes and burn!"

So upstairs we go again where I proceed to put him in the shower and wash his for hair for 10 minutes to get all the soap out.


No comments: