Monday, June 23, 2008

June 21

Mia and Tyler love playing together right now. Mostly, Tyler is a busybody and he needs to know where Mia is and what she is doing at every moment so he won't let her out of his sight. I think he is always concerned that she might be doing something fun or getting something that he is not. Mia is now very fond of giving kisses - the open-mouth kind as all babies do. She also started wanting to feed herself today. She is very good and will patiently wait for me to put the food on her spoon and then she gets a big smile on her face and puts it in her mouth. She is suprisingly accurate and because she is my more patient, laid-back child, she calmly hands it back to me and waits for the next bite. She will sit in her highchair for an hour no problem. Her and I are battling colds which is why she looks so funny in this picture.

No comments: