Sunday, June 8, 2008

Party Planning (June 6 con't)



We really wanted to wow Tyler when he woke up on Saturday morning so Mike and I stayed up and decorated for his party. I may have mentioned this but we did a Diego Animal Rescue party complete with a treasure hunt and sand dig. The treasure hunt I created was a series of clues that led them to a treasure chest full of toys and goodies to play with during the party. Here is a sample clue.


Animal Rescuers, Diego needs your help!
Lola the Lizard got stung by a bee in the vegetable garden.
Rescue Lola and get your next clue.


Mike thinks it is hysterical that I made the treasure chest out of bankers box.




The sand dig was for the little kids. They dug in the sand box to find Diego treats and lollipops.




For the decorations, I mostly used Diego stuff and animals that we have collected over the past three years and then I just added fun touches here and there. Mike did the streamers because he is the best at hanging streamers. If you ever need streamers hung, you may be able to rent him for a small fee. I woke up at 5am and started cooking and cleaning and Mike left for work at the same time so we were just a little tired by the time we started this project and were almost ready to pass out by the time we were finally done.


No comments: