Monday, June 2, 2008

May 27

I don't have to be good, I am cute!

Little Miss Mia is starting to make a little trouble. Mike somehow forgets when Tyler was into everything so this is just shocking to him. My memory is not so good but I certainly recall Tyler's forays in the tupperware cabinet. In this picture, Mia (with her faithful sidekick Maria)has a can of tomato soup and is making noises like she is actually drinking it. She LOVES drinking from my cup, hot or cold, coffee or tea, she loves it all. She stays very alert and as soon as she sees Tyler put his sippy cup down, she is there in a flash gulping down whatever he is drinking. Yesterday she drank almost an entire cup of chocolate milk. When Tyler sees her with one of his prized sippy cups, he just loses his mind so it requires a quick intervention.

No comments: